Q+A Tuesday! Tune in to hear Kerry and Russ answer some of the viewer questions and comments submitted over the last week.
- Dino Caroll: Love your t-shirts…how can we get one??? Michelle Hauser: Kerry, would you feel safe traveling the roads solo?
- Stacey Forrest: Hey, did you guys notice if Liberty Outdoors had the keder rail on the 2019? I love those “bonnets” you can slide in (instead of the Thule awnings we have).
- Oshtoolman: Kerry had mentioned the change in the bedroom in the area near the “headboard” that here isnt a UDB charger, just a 110v outlet. Good news. You can change that. You can change a reg 110 outlet to an outlet that has both 110v AND usb!! The outlets in the Max are regular household type. Here is a source (or Home Depot or ACE or a whole host of other stores). https://www.leviton.com/en/products/r…
- Stacey Forrest: re: budget update: Does this mean more Camper Cooking with Kerry will return?
- Petra Olsen: I think more home cooking is in order (sorry Kerry) 🙁
- Improv Debi: Did the things you bought at the Harvest Host sites go under lodging or food? Since those are things you will eat & drink, I wondered where you included them?
- Get a discount on a Harvest Host membership using this link! http://harvesthosts.refr.cc/theroadsw…
- Looking for more free places to stay? Consider joining Boondockers Welcome! Follow this link to sign up now! http://www.boondockerswelcome.com/ref…
Where to find us!
- Our blog: https://theroadsweroam.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/theroadsweroam
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheRoadsWeRoam/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/theroadsweroam
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_roads_w…
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/theroadswer…
- Spreaker: https://www.spreaker.com/show/the-roa…
Disclosure: Russ and Kerry participate in affiliate referral programs; by clicking on one of these links and/or joining, they may receive a small commission off of your purchase.